NEA Financial Services Bookkeeping
You have better and more profitable things to do than bookkeeping. We can help you set up and maintain a system that will track what you need to track and help you see the reports and numbers that you need to see, so you can get back to the job of running your business and generating profits.
You need to be doing several basic things on a regular basis in order to stay informed about how your business is really doing and to be able to make good day-to-day and long-term decisions -
- Reconcile your bank account,
- Generate a statement of revenues and expenses,
- Generate a statement of assets, liabilities and equity,
- Pay your employees on time and make all of the required payroll tax deposits required,
- Monitor your accounts receivable and efficiently collect from your customers,
- Keep track of your accounts payable and manage your cash flow so that your vendors and suppliers are paid on time.
These tasks form the solid foundation of your accounting system. NEAFS can help you create your Quickbooks accounting system, or help you improve and clean up your current processes, so that you are on top of your finances and can make the best decisions for your business and your future.
You can start from the ground up with a new Quickbooks Online account, or perhaps you just need a review of your chart of accounts to "clean up" and simplify for efficiency. You may want monthly reporting to help you keep your eye on your progress, or maybe quarterly statements are enough for you to keep your perspective.
Wherever you are and however you want to proceed, call (870) 336-4141, or email today to get us started working with you!
We also consult with many businesses with accounting questions or problems, so if you don’t see what you need – please call and ask! (870) 336-4141